Monday, November 9, 2020

Digital Ignition

 Aloha bloggers! 

Today me and my class went to room 5 to learn about Digital Ignition,the lady that was teaching us was Mr Jessica. we learnt there was Input,output,poses and storage. We used i pads to use makers empire,its a app that you use to make people,animals and avatars.We played a game named memories.It is when you flip all of the cards over and you try to match modern staff to old staff.If you don't have enough cards you can trade for other cards.We played with this robot named Bee bot it is a robot that you can control with arrows on top of it there's left,right,up and down. You can try it.


I enjoyed playing memories cause it was fun to see old staff they use to use back in the old days.Now in the days we are using Technology like,iPhone,I pad,Chromebook and computer 


The most challenging part about it was trying to create a avatar and a animal and creating other staff.


I think we should have makers empire because we can use it to create staff like your self and other staff you like.





   

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Tino
    I enjoyed reading your blog you explained it in a really good way and I like that because I could understand more easy. You also taught me some Digital ignition and more coding. Next time you could reread your spelling because there was some spelling mistakes. Well done

    ReplyDelete